The Enemy is attacking me!!!( OH Brother)

 Repostng my old blogs


First off, let me say I was at one time the worlds worst typist,lol those of you that know me know that to have been the case, However the Lord got onto me about it and I'm working very hard to become one of the best... So with that said, there I'm sure will be some typos here and there , but just know the God is not threw with me yet and pray that i get better with each and every word i type. With that types...

My rant!

I hear this more often than I even care to admit right now and I have to say... It makes me so mad! Everyday I'm faced with someone going through something in their lives and the first thing that say or do is blame it on satan instead of either falling to their knees in prayer or holding themselves accountable for their own actions.

How is it we have come to the conclusion as Christians that each and everything bad or negative things that happens in our lives is because of the enemy? When did we decided to allow that demon to have so much authority in and over our daily lives?

Prime example...Today I go outside to start my truck and it won't turn over, the person with me hollas out, Oh Lord Satan is really attacking you sister! So how is it his attack was was stopped when The Lord put on me the mind to go over ,pick up my water hose and add water to the battery? The truck started right up... Now seriously, was that an attack of the enemy or ME not tending to my vehicle? If you answered me... you are right?

So how many of us refuse to hold ourselves accountable for our own actions? I think if you really pay attention you can easily say over half as willing to just lay the blame on the enemy, thus giving him more credit then he deserves. There is no doubt in my mind after you giving him so much credit, he will eventually step in and gladly take over keeping drama and confusion in and around your life. However you made it so easy for him to do it.

Saints and friends, we have got to do better here. It makes no sense to me at all, but lately I have been doing some serious studies on spiritual warfare and I'm starting to see that those of us who are called to ministry need to step our game and start teaching the truth directly from the Word of God and stop leaning so much into our own understanding and then passing it off to others as truth.

The Truth Is...

People's beliefs concerning Satan range from the silly to the abstract—from a little red guy with horns who sits on your shoulder urging you to sin, to an expression used to describe the personification of evil. The Bible, however, gives us a clear portrait of who Satan is and how he affects our lives. Put simply, the Bible defines Satan as an angelic being who fell from his position in heaven due to sin and is now completely opposed to God, doing all in his power to thwart God's purposes.

Satan was created as a holy angel. Isaiah 14:12 possibly gives Satan’s pre-fall name as Lucifer. Ezekiel 28:12-14 describes Satan as having been created a cherubim, apparently the highest created angel. He became arrogant in his beauty and status and decided he wanted to sit on a throne above that of God (Isaiah 14:13-14; Ezekiel 28:15; 1 Timothy 3:6). Satan’s pride led to his fall. Notice the many “I will” statements in Isaiah 14:12-15. Because of his sin, God barred Satan from heaven.

Satan became the ruler of this world and the prince of the power of the air (John 12:31; 2 Corinthians 4:4; Ephesians 2:2). He is an accuser (Revelation 12:10), a tempter (Matthew 4:3; 1 Thessalonians 3:5), and a deceiver (Genesis 3; 2 Corinthians 4:4; Revelation 20:3). His very name means “adversary” or “one who opposes.” Another of his titles, the devil, means “slanderer.”

Even though he was cast out of heaven, he still seeks to elevate his throne above God. He counterfeits all that God does, hoping to gain the worship of the world and encourage opposition to God's kingdom. Satan is the ultimate source behind every false cult and world religion. Satan will do anything and everything in his power to oppose God and those who follow God. However, Satan’s destiny is sealed—an eternity in the lake of fire (Revelation 20:10).

So now you know and should know better than to keep giving him more credit than he deserves. Start knowing , understanding and teaching the truth and start teaching the God is the only one who is really in control at all times.

Much Love,

Anna Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment