Just one of many personal moments of insanity…





Hi, my name is Q. Anna Marie and below is a testimony of just one of my moments of insanity.

While most are tucked away in their beds getting must deserved rest as to renew themselves for the day’s events. I sat steady at my
PC, working away on a project for a new client. Realizing it was time for me to take a much needed break, I took a quick glimpse of my computer clock!???? 4:27 a.m. are you serious? Yes folks I had managed to get so involved with what I was doing I didn’t realize I had worked right through the night and into the wee hours of the morning. What makes it even worse; I had no clue that much time had past. I seriously thought it was closer to midnight than anything. It figures, was my immediate thought followed by going for a peaceful slow paced run in the wonderful mist that had formed outside. Yep! I had just that much energy. Yet, even more so than that, I hardly get any alone time. Having home schooled two out of three children this year left me with NO time but the wee hours of the morning to get some peace and quite. So at this point I’m taking it all in. What better way than to use my energy than to start off with an hour alone with the Lord, so I opt out of my run for that.

As soon as I’m done, I can finally feel the sleepiness setting in. PERFECT! So I off my knees turn around and scream bloody murder… there standing behind me in complete silence was Eli in the midst of the darkness. He, catching me off guard sends him into wild hysterics over the event: “
Haaaaaaa I scared mom!” All the while pointing and now doubled over in stance. My Response… Praise God, I didn’t deck my child. Here is a bit of honesty… when I get scared I fight, fair warning!!!! LOL Then I just get caught up in his very infectious laughter.

“Elijah, you would get up when I’m ready to go to bed. Boy I’m sleepy, you’re on your own, I say jokingly.”

“But we don’t have anything for breakfast” came his reply.

“Followed by OH CRAP!,
Opps Lord forgive me” All I could think is. I’m so sleepy… Whyyyyyyyyyyy! It’s my own fault, lol and with that reminder, Eli and I pack up in the truck and head to the Store. At this point I’m dragging, and a tad irritable but mindful of the situation and decide it best to find something easy for lunch and dinner as well. I pretty much felt I’d be missing church already and I’m pretty much certain the Lord fully understood. With each min passing I grow increasingly delirious, lol. Because up to this point I had actually been up a full 28 hours and counting (Yeah I know horrible). Elijah senses my weakness because that’s what all children do and hits me with all his might, “Hey MOM can we have ice cream for breakfast?” I look at him and catch the most amazing smile; I’m talking from ear to ear. I let out a sigh…” I don’t care” But you can’t just have Ice cream what are you going to put with it?
YEP! My personal moment
ITY!!!!

They had Ice cream and brownies for breakfast. Roman noodles for lunch but in all fairness. LOL Home made beef
stroganoff for Dinner. … THANK YOU ( taking a bow)

You may all carry on now!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment