Here I go again being happy

Elijah made his first, sugar free chocolate pie today all on his own. Didn't ask for help, didn't want help when I offered, loving these moments. His pie turned out quite lovely ... I'd share a picture but it's almost gone and I had absolutely nothing to do with it because I think PIE, all PIE is yuck! Arianna, on the other hand has gone garden crazy, she is driving me crazy( in a funny way) looking over everyone's shoulder, so she can collect the grounds, peels, skins or seeds of anything you may be eating or drinking. Did I mentions, she has talked gardening, non stop today? Oh no, well guess what, SHE HAS TALKED GARDENING ALL DAY. lol and Miss Tiara, is the best hang out buddy ever. I love our little sneak out mother and daughter days.She is always such a pleasure to be with and very humorous to boot. So her and I spent the day taking care of errands and tying up loose end before we take off. Then to have all three of then in class with me tonight along with one of my besties, was just the icing on the cake( cake, which is also yuck,lol). From start to finish this day has been good.

I know, I know, here I go again, being Ms. Positive Pansy, AGAIN but I ask, what do I have to be sad about? I could have wrote this instead:

Today I woke up and was still so sleepy, but i somehow managed to pull myself out of bed anyways. I made breakfast but manged to somehow ruin my favorite muffin dish, baking eggs for breakfast. I'll never ever be able to replace that pan, because it's discontinued. Then I had to drag my son out of the bed so we could go have the truck serviced and it cost me and ARM and a LEG..................

I don't care to even go on folks with all that negative stuff and although there is truth to all situations I typed. I only care to dwell on the events of the day that will bring about continued joy in my life, I see it as a much needed maintenance plan, if you will. The word of God says "Love life, and see good days" (1 Peter 3:10). I happen to love my life in all it's ups and downs, in all it's ins and outs I simply love my life. Many years of my past were spent in the down dark doldrums of life. I don't know if you know what a Doldrum is but it's a dull, listless, depressed mood: causing one to be low in spirits and I represented myself so very well. When I finally had enough, I started to climb up and out and upon doing so I found myself in valley. While I was climbing, I couldn't have told you what I was after, where I was going or what I was going to encounter, when I got there( where??) but I can tell you I was seeking, longing for something different. I felt as though, something or someone was calling me. Battered and beaten, I landed in My Valley ( another blog) and finally it was there, while living in a Salvation Army, age 25 I had my first real and audible, encounter with the Lord. Yes, I've been in church all my life but I only knew of God, as if He were a friend, of a friend, of a friend. Even then my first real encounter left me hope in the form of a small flickers of light that came and went which each passing breeze. One day I'd see it, the next I didn't and it went on that way for years but I never let go, even though in the back of my mind, I still had the enemy, attacking me at every turn. One of the biggest lies, he had me believing is that, I wasn't good enough for God for all my efforts, in the end I was still hell bound. Praise God I've always been a fighter and a stubborn one at that.lol I started saying to the devil, most times with tears in my eyes..." So what, I may not make it but I can at least help others make it( WOW RIGHT? but that the enemies job to place doubt 2 Corinthians: 11).

Ok, now this was not intentionally supposed to be a long blog but things flow out or I feel compelled to share,lol . So let me close it out. I just wanted to make this point, For years I allowed the enemy to steal my joy and notice I said. I ALLOWED it. When I finally caught on to something not being right, the peices just weren't fitting together.The life I was at least trying to live( lukewarm), wasn't inline with what the Bible said, or The God I claimed to be serving. I myself was not a true representation of God but I did a dandy job of representing my life as a listless wonder. When I started seeking after the Lord, regardless of my life , situation or circumstance, My Life Changed! I became Happy without effort, even when my day is full of effort. I asked the Lord for joy and He indeed gifted it to me and it's up to me to maintain it daily.  


As of late, I've been attacked because of always being happy. I've been told everything from, it's not real, I'm hiding something, I'm mocking others,It's annoying, to the latest... It's demonic( OUCH! and that comes from those who say they also love the Lord, ekkk!). The truth is, my daily life is extremely busy, no matter what time I go to sleep, if I go to sleep, my day starts at 4:30 a.m. I'm always on the go and have a constant mountain of work on and off the field. I'm almost always sleepy, most days wake up achy because I fall asleep at my desk, on my floor while studying and get up with crooks and whatnots,lol This does not include, school, homeschooling, and helping friends , family and prefect strangers in need... or... Dat ta da daaaa... Ministry. but you know what? I love every min of it and I thank and Praise god for choosing me and He knows better than I , the plan of my future and that just keeps me HAP HAP HAPPY!!! 

 Please never ask me to change ( not that i would for you anyways,lol, just being honest), I love who the Lord is making me and how he is using me.


Be blessed ,






1 comment: