2 stool+1 fluffy Blanket in my book = COMFORT!




So Elijah was injured at school the other day and to avoid surgery and to see if he will mend naturally, which is what I prefer. He has been placed on crutches for the next two weeks and he is extremely awkward and to be honest I was more worried about him hurting himself, more with the crutches, but Praise God he has managed, clumsiness and all.



Ok here is where I may get the tisk tisk. For this first week he has been still and taking full advantage of it. Can someone get me some water... Can someone pick that up for me? I can't do this, I can't do that and well we have catered to him. My child, even had the nerve to ask if I'd help him shower,lol Adorable huh?We all had a good laugh at that one. lol.  The girls have been doubling up on chores to help him out. However tonight he is back in the game. Yes, I'm a mean ole mom, That's right folks I made him get up off his Royal Canadian Rusty Dusty and do his part, which tonight was the few dishes we had accumulated during the day. At first he complained about not being able to function, that was until he seen i was going to go out of my way to make him super comfy, while tending to his chore.

2 stool+ 1 fluffy Blanket in my book = COMFORT!



and it only took him 8690869659587585859595769748480 hours and 15 sec. to get the 8 dishes done.  After all was said and done, the very frist thing he did was get down, grab his crutches, go to the living room and holla... CAN YOU MAKE ME A PLATE!( BIG SIGHHHHHH). oh well it was fun while it lasted.

Have a very blessed evening.

Anna Marie

3 comments:

  1. I know he'll manage the crutches just fine, and I am wondering where you found a bear(who's not in a tub) on crutches. Nice idea with the stools and blanket. Stomp! Clap! Stomp! Stomp! Clap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I just saw this. You a mess.

    ReplyDelete