A day in my life!

The chidlren didn't have school today which was fabulous to me. I can't standing getting up with them in the mornings. lol. However I do it but because I have to.Most times I'm already up working, but when I do manage to sleep, I hate when that alarm rings! So they sleep in and we had a very late breakfast. I made some homemade maple sausage the other day, so today we tried it. I think i need to go back to the drawling board on that one. It wasn't all that mapliy,lol( I know not a word). Breakfast was good, clean up , not so much!

For lunch we had air pudding. YUM! I think everyone should try it. It's fat free and less feeling. You could actually eat it all day and never ever get full. In case you have no clue what air pudding is, here is the recipe...

1 cup of Nada anyways you please! Your done. How simple is that???

I took a much needed nap on my love seat while watching reruns of SG1 on my laptop. I only woke up because I forgot to turn on the cooling fan and it burned my thighs.LOL. I jumped up and stumbled down the hall to the bathroom, only to find the door locked and a meowing cat on the other side of it. I demanded Tiara open it, so i could see what was going on. I only wish I hadn't!

Question:Why are cats so skinny and angry after being washed ?

I demanded the bathroom to be cleaned due to the drowning of Tommy cat and jumped in the shower, that's right it was almost 1 something and I hadn't yet . Does this make me a bad person? Maybe,lol... However I knew I had no company coming and had only planned on going one place. soooooooooo

I sat back down to re watch my SG1 and then woke up again because my doorbell rang. I don't even remember falling asleep but I apparently did. I stammered over tot he door opened it and a lady introduced herself to me and said she was here to pick up free cycle??? So i handed her a bag of what i thought was clothing, but I was so sleepy, i ended up handing her a bag of trash. ( home embarrassing!!!!). My daughter sitting there, knowing what i did, started cracking up, but did not correct me... Why because she is a Stinky Teen, who loves to see others demise. I can only imagine what this lady was thinking. She most likely thought I was drunk being i was walking around a half sleep state. She took the bag though and went on her way. Once i sat down and finally got out of my child why she was laughing so hard. I jumped up and called the lady and apologized repeatably. Thank God she had a sense of humor. She brought my trash back and exchanged it for the bag og clothing I had originally promised her.

Ok last but not least... Dinner Fried chicken with a extra bit of dry
unseasoned green beans, and the best mac and cheese EVER! Serious, that was the only thing that was good. it was awesome.... so we sat down and ate or horrible meal( exception mac and cheese). and watched Fireproof. If you haven't seen this movie, i advise you to do so. it was really great.




Ok... any typos... Hey I'm still sleepy and when i'm doing i'm going right back on the couch.
THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment