We all have priority!

However most of us don't use it... Well i do and below is just one example as to why.

I make no apologizes for being a positive person. If your not and being around one bothers you, I suggest you stop reading now, because my joy is fixed and I mean for it to be contagious. Life doesn't have to be all woes, not if your priorities are in order. I feel mine are in order.

As a child of God I feel privileged, we all are. I believe I am blessed with opportunity in and over my life. Therefore I KNOW I'm priority in the Lords eyes. Just as he is mine, followed right now only by my chidlren. Although it has not always been that way and at times I forget my place, I'm quick to get back in the ranks my blog will explain the reasons why.

Priority explained ...the right to take precedence in obtaining certain supplies, services, facilities, etc., esp. during a shortage.Something or someone given special attention.The highest or higher in importance, rank, privilege, etc.: a priority task.

Yep that's my life in a nut self. I'm extremely privileged as a child of the Most High God..


What is my secret to maintaining my privileged life? What keeps me on the priority list of The Lord?  My Prayer life, which puts me in a place of intimacy and favor. If you have this, it puts you there as well. I advise you to start using your privileged status. Now I wasn't really writing about my prayer life, but rather situations and circumstances where it pays to be privileged, where it has certainly paid off to have priority in the Lords eyes.


This week, has not been the easiest week. A few of you know I have been going back and forth with doctors since April, one day I'm told this is whats wrong with me, the next I'm told this is... basically it's gotten to the point, where i have removed myself from all medications and started spending just as much time, as I did running to the doctors, on my knees.. Well it's pretty much evened the playing field and I have never felt better. Now I'm not one of those who say The Lord will heal me and never grace the steps of a doctors office again. I instead I believe wholeheartedly, that the Lord heals his chidlren an abundance of ways and so it pays to be in tune at all times when your going through situations in your life.

My Prime Example.


Mon. I was doing some work for church, all of a sudden , something occurred that stopped me dead in my tracks. I had no choice but to stop working and get seen about it, immediately. Before I left, Pastor and his wife laid hands on me and prayed for healing. Tuesday I had the situation taken care of by that afternoon I was feeling well enough to go to a meeting  I could not reschedule,I prayed all he way there, I know the Lord was over that meeting because it went very well, it was very peaceful  and quick. Today I woke up with an urgency about my son. I prayed over my chidlren and pleaded the blood of Jesus over them because honestly, i had no clue what it was about. Then the Lord told me to take my son to eye doctor. So I called to make an appointment for him, but found out they were taken walk ins, so i decided to take my girls as well. Just before walking out the door. I had the urge to go back to my office and clean out my desk. In doing so i found lots of old bills and such i never even opened. I started opening them one by one What i seen next blew my mind, so much in fact I had to pick up my phone and verify what I was holding in my hand. In my hand was an insurance card back dated from May until Oct. 31 for me from the state. Now mind you I did apply for it while i was in the hospital, but was denied because of my finical situation. However due to the nature of my emergency and because they knew i would be needing more care outpatient, they approved me , temporarily.I of course had no idea they had done this. I called to verify it and found out that I only had it until Oct 31,2009. Haaaaaaaaaa. Still in disbelief i took it to the eye doctor, and asked them to run it. It came back valid. So I was able to be seen as well. All this time i have had medical insurance, but have been paying all my medical expenses out of pocket. LOL. Now mind you I have racked up over 46,000 bucks in medical bills since April and now, thanks to this, they have all been paid for. Praise God. Oh but it doesn't stop there... So we all see the eye doctor. Tiara fine..., Arianna, fine. Elijah... The doc looks at him a even before the examination starts and says . Oh yeah he will need glasses, he really needs them. The Holy spirit is speaking to me. I was like excuse me what did you say? He turns to me and says, I'm a Christian and the Holy spirit told me your son will need glasses. All i could do was laugh.LOL and I mean loudly. I know this man was waiting on a negative response from me, especially since i said what i said and how i said it,lol. However i told him why i was laughing, and he smiles, turned back around and started Elijah's exam. After the examine he told me, Your son has a severe astigmatism, and he has Deuternopia. HUH????

Red/ Green color blindness. I was like your kidding me! So much was explained. Now mind you I tried tot ell the last doctor, something was wrong with his color, but the doc just sunbed me off. Anyways Praise God now we know for certain. So now, My turn. I passed with flying colors. However he looks at me and says, have you ever been tested for diabetes? I told him yes, in fact two months ago and was fine. He looked at me and said, you need to be tested immediately again. He said, you are bleeding in the back of your eye. Praise God! I'll have it checked out tomorrow, but WOW... How awesome was that?

So Garrett had a doctors appointment this morning as well. He didn't tell me about until we pulled up at the eye doctor, and then he says... I have a doctors appointment. The reason he does it this way, because he didn't want me to worry or go with him. HUMMMMMMMMMM. Mind you he has been weezing for a few weeks an his inhaler has not worked nor has the one they given me a few weeks ago. So he goes, comes back to pic us up. I immanently ask him what the doctor said. Without hesitation he tells me. She says my heart is enlarged.I looked at him, rolled up my magazine and smacked him with it, and said, will you be serious? He laughs and says, I am being serious... She told me that's the reason I'm wheezing, because my heart is pressing against my lung. We both got very quite. I really wasn't certain what to say, other than the fact i had a million medical questions. but the Lord held my tongue. I was a tad upset i wasn't at the appointment, because I really had TONS of questions.

We were still waiting on glasses, after a few mins i told him I'd be back i needed to make a call. Went outside and called my mother. I needed to know what having an enlarged heart meant and asked her what we needed to do. My mother is not only an amazing women, but is also a profound women of medicine. We prayed and The Lord instantly let me know it would be just fine. I so believe Him an his promises. I'm pretty certain Garrett does to, because he is as cool as a cucumber.

It pays to play the priority card the Lord has placed in the hands of his children. He desires and wants nothing but the best for his children. His first priority of course for us s our salvation, but sec is our well being. When we pray it sets up and establishes a link, relationship a direct line to our father. I like to think when in need, I can just simply give it a tug. This week  have been tugging constantly and he has answered each one, with love.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I happened to read this one...helps explain why you were so cool, but no more rolled up magazines for you.

    ReplyDelete