Gooooood Morning Cinnamony Goodness!

OK this turned out well.

Due to last nights dinner mishap, I decided to get up and try something different. I have nerve made a coffee cake and went online to find a simple recipe because i wen to bed actually craving coffee. I came across this easy recipe and will make sure to keep it tucked away for another day of cravings.


Cinnamon Nut Ring 

1 (16.3-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
1 (10.2-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits)
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
4 teaspoons milk

  1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
  2. Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with nonstick baking spray. Separate large package of biscuit dough into 8 biscuits and small package into 5 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place pieces in a large bowl. Pour melted butter over biscuit pieces.
  3. In a small bowl, combine granulated sugar, raisins, nuts, and cinnamon. Sprinkle mixture over biscuit pieces and toss until evenly coated. Place dough into Bundt pan.
  4. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until center is firm. Let cool 10 to 15 minutes then invert Bundt pan over a plate to release cinnamon ring.
  5. In a small bowl, combine confectioners’ sugar and milk to make a glaze; drizzle over ring and serve immediately.
 This was so easy and we all enjoyed pulling it apart. not the most cooth thing, but hey, who needs etiquette when your having fun?

I just got finished cleaning my office. it's amazing how fast one can become unorganized. I hate clutter, so it was either do or die. So now it's off to game stop to replace two broken DS Lites( oh what joy), and to the gardens to take lots of outdoor pictures . It's amazing outside, right now. Saturdays are our family drive drives. We get in the car and just go, no destination, just drive. I would love to take this opportunity to sleep,lol but with Garrett at the helm, one must always be alert,lol. He is a good-bad driver. Those are the ones who love to drive so are always so willing to do it, but thy put your life in danger because they can't drive a straight line...YEP that is him. he i going to kill me for saying that.

To be honest I don't feel like moving right now, I'm not feeling myself( ladies I know some of you can relate monthly) but it's one of those push through days. So even as I'm type this out. I'm pushing,lol. I have no idea yet what will be having for dinner. Chili sounds nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment