I'm a mad scientist.

LOL, WOW at me this time. So I got this wild hair in me this evening and decided I would make a night of making up new bath salts and such. Since it's so close to Christmas I wanted to experiment with chocolate. So I went to the store, went grocery shopping for my ingredients and guess where they are now?

A. In nice cute contaniers ready to be given out as samples.
B. In the trash.
C. Drippingof my kitchen ceiling.
D. Everywhere, because they exploded.

If you said D, your correct. Apparently, there is a slight, huge chemical reaction when one mixes chocolate powder, sea salt etc. I mixed it all up, and walked away for a sec. It actually POPPED.lol. Poor Tiara was standing next to it, lol cutting up the pizza she just took out of the oven. Yes tonight dinner was ruined in the cross fire. It even managed to reach my ceiling.

Now I ask, what have I done about it?

A. Laughed, then cried, because of the clean up.
B. Laughed and haven't stopped yet.
C. Well, since it's eatable, let the dog lick the floors clean.
D. Clean my daughter up, while laughing, gave the dog the pizza and headed for Mc Donald's.
C. Took one look at the clean up, and did an about face, thinking oh well there is more pizza in the oven. Then laughed at my poor daughter.

It was C poor Tiara, Thank God she has her mothers sense of humor. We all had an pretty good laugh but I have yet to clean it up. I walked out of the kitchen, turned the lights off and am hoping that when I go back, it will somehow managed to all disappear.

It's time like these when all you can do is smile and Thank God for your life as it stands. We have had a very busy week, I mean extremely busy. and this was actually just what the Doctor( God) ordered for all of us.

Thank you Jesus for my goofy life. it's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment